Commitment to Privacy
DDUUEETT Europe S.L., established in C/ Font de la Ventaiola, 1-3, Nau 3 bis, 08670 Navàs (Barcelona), NIF B-67076687, phone number +34 937378102 and email address email@example.com is the owner of the website www.dduueett.com is fully committed to compliance with the EU’s regulations, the General Data Protection Regulation and the laws on personal data protection that are in force at any given time.
DDUUEETT Europe S.L. has taken the decision to implement the following principles, whereby privacy forms the basis of all data processing:
– We shall only process the data that is strictly necessary for the purposes about which you shall have been informed.
– We shall never compel you to provide personal data, unless absolutely necessary to render a service requested by you.
– We shall not share data with any third parties, except with those suppliers that render services to us, and those about which we inform you beforehand and to which you have given your consent.
DDUUEETT Europe, S.L. collects your personal data to manage your requests and offer you the products and services that you may find useful. Specifically, we process your personal data for the following purposes:
– To reply to your queries, questions and requests made through customer service, contact or press channels posted on each website and to contact you in order to solve them.
– To improve our websites, services and products, as well as to provide a better service and content
– To provide you with information, should you be a distributor.
On some occasions, it may be necessary for us to process your personal data to comply with legal obligations. In all other cases, whenever required, we shall ask you for your consent in order to process your personal data.
Sending Commercial Messages
DDUUEETT Europe, S.L. may provide you with the means to register or sign up for the company’s newsletters as well as general or commercial information about it. Such resources shall always be subject to you having given your consent to do so at all times.
In the event that you give us your consent, DDUUEETT Europe, S.L. shall send you customized information about its products, business activities and services according to your tastes and preferences.
You may withdraw your consent at any time whenever you receive marketing messages through the link or button enabled for this purpose in all messages.
Automated Decision Making and Profiling
For some services, we may process your personal data using automated means. This means that certain decisions are automatically made without human intervention.
Your data may likewise be processed to create a profile for the purpose of predicting your behaviour on the Website by displaying the main page of products that may be of interest to you, based on the preferences you have shown from your browsing habits or on information obtained from cookies.
Duration of processing and data storage
At DDUUEETT Europe, S.L., we only process your personal data while they are actually useful to us and as long as we are able to provide you with a quality service. Therefore, we minimise the terms of processing and personal data storage as much as possible.
In any event, even if you request that we delete your data, we may store and keep them, subject to their being blocked as required by law, for the term required for us to fulfil our legal obligations.
Exercise of rights and complaints to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD)
As a result of DDUUEETT Europe, S.L. processing your personal data, the laws currently in force grant you a number of rights:
– Right of access: You are entitled to know which of your personal data is being processed and the purposes for which we do so.
– Right to rectification: You may request at any time that your data be rectified if such data is inaccurate in our records.
– Right to erasure: You may request at any time to have your personal data erased from our records. However, as set out in the above section on data storage, bear in mind that, under certain circumstances, compliance with the laws in force may prevent the actual exercise of this right.
– Right to object: You may object to to the processing of your personal data in relation to any of the purposes for which we process them, pursuant to the privacy policies that may apply in each case.
– Right to restrict processing: You may request the restriction of processing if you consider that the data held by us about you is incorrect or inaccurate; if, in the event that you believe we are not legitimately processing your data, you prefer that we restrict their processing rather than erasing them, and if the data on our records is no longer required for the purposes we collected it for.
– Right to data portability: Provided that it is reasonable and technically possible to do so, you shall be entitled to request that the personal data that you have submitted to us be disclosed to another data controller. As long as it is possible for us, we shall directly disclose your data to another data controller, but if such was not the case, we shall provide it to you in a standard format.
We undertake to process your data with the utmost confidentiality and discretion, as well as to implement all security measures that we consider necessary and reasonable.
All users may join the pages or groups that DDUUEETT Europe, S.L. has on various social media. However, you are reminded that, unless we directly ask you for your data (for example, through marketing campaigns, contests, promotions or in any other valid way), your personal data shall belong to the corresponding Social Network, as a result of which we recommend that you read its terms and conditions of use and privacy policies carefully, as well as ensuring that you set your preferences wherever the processing of your data is concerned.